- Guide to This Website
- Take Action for Human Rights
- GHB - Xyrem
- Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC)
- Defenders of Human Rights
- Human Rights Defender
- Human Right to Vote
- Human Subjects - Experimentation
- Human Subjects in Clinical Trials
- Hard vs Soft International Law
- Informed Consent
- Inter-American Commission on Human Rights
- Law of Treaties
- Privacy and the Right To Know
- Protection of Human Rights Defenders
- Torture Prevention
- Treaties and Human Rights
- Treaties Signed & Ratified by the USA
- UN Principles of Mental Health Care
- Universal Periodic Review of USA
- Victim's Rights
- Human Persons vs Corporations
- Law Enforcement
- Mental Health Rights
- Medical Fraud
- Psychiatric Rights
Residental Treatment Abuse
- Abuse in Residental Treatment for Addiction
- Charitable Choice
- Child Abuse in US Non-profit Organizations
- Establishment of a State Physicians Health Program
- Fellows of ASAM - FASAM Certification
- Lack of Adherence to Professional Standards in Substance Abuse Treatment
- Melvin Sembler's Legacy of Abusing Children
- George Talbott's Abuse of Leon Masters
- Mind Control and 12 Steps Philosophy
- Prison Fellowship - InnerChange
- Straight Inc - Child Abuse in Residential Treatment
- Sustance Abuse Professionals
- Synanon -CEDU - Brown Schools
- Teen Challenge
- Teen Screen
- The Texas Medical Algorithm Project
- TNAF and Food Stamp Fraud
- WWASPS - Abusive Residential Programs
- Sexual Assault
- Advice to Whistleblowers
- Bad Faith Peer Review
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Mandated Reporters
- No US Protection of Those Who Report Child Abuse
- PTSD Injury not Disease
- Those in the Healing and Helping Professions
- The Spirit of Whistleblowing
- Too Close For Comfort
- Vicarious Trauma
- Mental Health
- Native American
- Women's Rights
- Aertoxic Syndrome
- Food & Drug Administration - Off Label
- The Emperor's New Clothes
“All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.”
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
We call on our US Senators to draft legislation that will protect teens from abuse in residential programs. Now that H.R. 911 – Stop Child...
To Attorney General Eric Holder Jr, U.S. Department of Justice, 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20530-0001 We,...
Persons who are medical whistleblowers are by definition Defenders of Human Rights because they are persons who have stepped forward to provide...
Prevent the use of secret corporate unlimted funding through undisclosed campaign donations to influence our elections. Corporations are not...
The Prison Rape Elimination Act of 2003 (PREA, P.L. 108-79) was enacted by Congress to address the problem of sexual abuse of persons in the custody...
Torture of US Citizens on US Soil Not a Crime? Would it surprise you to know that torture of US Citizens on US soil is not a crime under the US...
Passage of the Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act must be a priority for the lame duck session of Congress. We are facing a looming crisis...
Recognizing the United States national interest in helping to prevent and mitigate acts of genocide and other mass atrocities against civilians, and...
It is a sad fact that the United States has not protected the human rights of children in private residential treatment and wilderness camps. ...
We need to halt the implementation of Active Denial System (ADS) on captive prisoners in California. The Active Denial System (ADS) produces a beam of...
We the undersigned are calling on the United States Congress to Ratify the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities WHEREAS,...
Mental health care is in a crisis in communities across the country, and we need your help. Support Housing First models of care and Independent...
On June 20 – people around the globe will celebrate World Refugee Day. Supporting the Refugee Protection Act of 2010 is an excellent way to...
Support Senator Tom Udall’s request for additional funding to the BIE and BIA. Let us not forget that education is a human right which...
Permit persons with disabilities and the elderly to live in their own homes and independently in their community. What is the Community Choice Act...
Support the US Prosecutors - AUSA's of this country and their ability to prosecute criminal activity in the medical community US Federal Prosecutors...
Medical Fraud harms patients, negatively impacts public health and wastes tax payers money. It is in the interest of the health and welfare of...
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
― Leo Buscaglia
Medical Whistleblower Advocacy Network
MEDICAL WHISTLEBLOWER ADVOCACY NETWORK
Washington, DC 20015
MedicalWhistleblowers (at) gmail.com
Educational Materials from Medical Whistleblower
Medical Whistleblower Canary Brochures
Your Problem Solving Personality
Behind the Blue Line - Law Enforcement Whistleblowers
Medical Whistleblower Canary Notes
"Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself." Confucius
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."
Roosevelt- Excerpt from the speech "Citizenship In A Republic",
delivered at the Sorbonne, in Paris, France on 23 April, 1910